– PC : My Result Plus
The late registration process for Narsee Monjee Aptitude Test (NMAT) 2020 for admission to MBA is to conclude today, November 30, 2020. Earlier the last date to fill the online application form for the NMAT 2020 examination was November 21, 2020. The application form is available in the online mode on the official website of NMAT i.e. nmat.org.in.
All eligible and interested candidates can fill the online application by going through the detailed information such as; important dates, eligibility criteria, application fee and other important details. Graduate Management Aptitude Council (GMAC) is conducting the late registration process for candidates who have failed to register for the exam between September 14 to November 20, 2020.
NMAT 2020: Important Dates
- Starting of online registration – September 14, 2020
- Last date of registration – November 20, 2020
- Registration with late fee – November 21 to 30, 2020
- Scheduling of NMAT exam – September 14, 2020, to December 02, 2020
- Re-scheduling of NMAT exam – September 14, 2020, to January 17, 2021
- Registration retake – November 05, 2020, to January 17, 2021
- Re-take Scheduling – November 05, 2020, to January 17, 2021
- NMAT exam date – November 04, 2020, to January 30, 2021
NMAT 2020 Late Registration Fee:
For late registration of NMAT 2020, candidates have to pay the exam fee as Rs. 2500/-.
NMAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
– Candidate should hold a Bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized university.
– The applying candidate should have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
– The candidates those studying in their final year/semester of the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
NMAT 2020: How to Apply?
- Login to Official Website: Candidates will be required to visit the official website NMAT i.e. nmat.org.in.
- Read Details: Go through the detailed information brochure such as; important dates, eligibility criteria, application fee, etc.
- New Registration Process: Click on the new registration link and generate user id and password
- Fill the Application: Now candidates will be required to fill in the detailed application form and upload necessary documents.
- Application Fee: Submit the application fee and cross-check the application details before final submission.
- Print application: Finally submit the application form. Candidates are advised to take print of the confirmation page and keep it safe for further use.
For more related updates, candidates can visit the official website of the NMIMS Management Aptitude Test managed by the Graduate Management Aptitude Council (GMAC).