The NTA has uploaded the scanned images of OMR Answer Sheets and Recorded Responses for the candidates on its official website – https://ntaneet.nic.in/ntaneet/welcome.aspx. The NTA is providing the facility to challenge the NEET OMR Answer Sheets and Recorded Responses.
The candidates, who wish to challenge the OMR Answer Sheets and Recorded Responses, can do the same through the NTA official website – ntaneet.nic.in by using candidate login. Candidates should note that the facility to challenge is available from 6 pm on October 5, 2020 to 6 pm, on October 7, 2020.
The candidates will be required to pay online a sum of Rs. 1000/- as processing fee for each question challenge. The payment of the processing fee can by made through Debit/ Credit Card or net banking upto 8 pm on October 7, 2020. The processing fee will be refunded if the challenge is found correct. No challenge will be entertained without receipt of processing fee.
Candidates should also note that the challenges received by post/ email will not be entertained. Therefore, you should not post/ email your responses or clarification.
How to challenge NTA NEET (UG) OMR Answer Sheets and Recorded Responses
1) Visit the NTA official website – https://ntaneet.nic.in/ntaneet/welcome.aspx.
2) Login with your application number and password and Submit.
3) Select ‘OMR Challenge’ in the left pane
4) Click on the ORM Challenge Link.
5) You will see 180 questions
6) Select Question(s) for which you wish to challenge the recorded response.
7) Once you select any question for challenge, you will see three options under the column ‘Candidate’s Claim’ column.
8) After following the procedure, click on the ‘Final Submit’ button
9) Pay the processing fee
10) After successful payment download/print the OMR challenge receipt.
The NTA NEET (UG) – 2020 has been conducted throughout the country on September 13, 2020 in which 15,97,433 candidates were registered.